Buffalo Bills 2020 Buffalo Bills Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
3 seed gets a Browns team that barely beat backups

At the moment 2 seed gets the team that blew them out

yay

I don't love the Browns match up from the Bills POV.

Texans are going to need another score here...

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

yay
We are not the same team that got beat by Tennessee earlier this year. Add in the circumstances that surrounded that game and another meeting with them will be very different in my opinion.

I am glad we played to get the seed and not try to “make our opponent”. This team, all year has said that if something is there for the taking/achieving, they’re going to do everything they can to take/achieve it. They certainly went out there today and took it. I’ll take that every day vs trying to get favorable (in the fan’s or their own eyes) matchups.

Reactions: missingmika

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
We did our part. We didn't have to rely on this team beating that team, or if this team loses or ties that team, and the other team wins, then we're in. WE'RE IN BABY! We control our destiny!

Does matter who we play, the team has to have the mindset of "we can beat anyone!" You have to beat the best, to be the best.

Stay healthy, develop a game plan for our opponent, and execute it. Practice, practice, practice!

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Taylor & their run game has definately looked good the past few weeks - but definately the ideal route for the Buffalo Bills.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
The second half of the Tennessee/Houston game was nuts. Love watching those types of games where it is back and forth. Especially when it isn’t my team playing so I’m not nervous with every score change. Now we just need to see who is going to win the NFC East.

Enjoy the win today boys. Start you’re Indianapolis game plan tomorrow.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

yay

wrote too soon

Good pathway for the Bills

Bills get the Colts, not ideal but good.
Steelers at home with starters should win.
Titans v Ravens in black-and-blue bowl, and doesn’t really matter who wins.

Chiefs with a tough games against Titans or Ravens.

Bills vs a beatable Steelers team.

Bills at KC, or Bills at home if Ravens/Titans knock them off.

Why you play for the seed.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
AFC is pretty stacked this year, the worst team(s) are 11-5. That's pretty nutty, I don't remember any years without some 10-6 or 9-7 teams.

Reactions: Onslow

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Dolphins have the 3rd overall pick. Do they take a QB? I hope they stick with Tua. I like our chances in the division if they do!

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Does anyone know when what games are being played when, is being announced? Do we have to wait for the WFT game to be done to know who wins the NFC East or will they announce it and just have the team TBD for that game until it is decided, since we know they are playing Tampa?

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Dolphins have the 3rd overall pick. Do they take a QB? I hope they stick with Tua. I like our chances in the division if they do!
I think they take Penai... Jets have a ton of incentive to move down with a team like Detroit or Minnesota so they can take Fields/Wilson and NJ can still address the o-line or get Sam a number one receiver

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Also this team is tied for the second best record in the league! I thought we’d be better when the year started but wasn’t exactly expecting this either and I’m loving it.

We also have the second best points for, behind Green Bay and the tied with Green Bay for the best win streak of teams entering the playoffs.

This season has been one hell of a ride and I certainly don’t want it to end anytime soon.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
How do I watch the Bills in the playoffs?

I live out of State and I cut the cable. Can I see them if I get Sling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad