GDT: 2020 ALCS: (1) Tampa Bay Rays vs (6) Houston Astros - TB wins 4-3

TB vs HOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
Luck is bound to change right? I said it last night but I'm still nervous about McCullers. Ideally they start Urquidy on short rest and hope they build a lead. Then have McCullers come in to finish it off. Don't think he'll be happy though and I'm sure Dusty isn't thinking like me and McCullers will start. Hopefully on a short leash.

Well, looks like you were right about McCullers, and I nailed the prediction on the series. Said Tampa would win in 7, that Houston would make them work for it, and they certainly did. Fun series to watch and Tampa will be a handful for either LA or Atlanta for sure.

Now don't be offended if the Sox come in during the offseason and take Springer off your hands :naughty:

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Dang, not watching didn't work. Going out for 10 km jog didn't work. Nothing worked :(

Congrats @TropicalFruitGirl2 Best of luck in the World Series. I'll be cheering for Tsutsugo although I'll doubt he plays and Morton, even though he ruined our dreams.

If this was the last of Reddick, Brantley, and Springer. Thanks for your services. But please don't leave us!!

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Well, looks like you were right about McCullers, and I nailed the prediction on the series. Said Tampa would win in 7, that Houston would make them work for it, and they certainly did. Fun series to watch and Tampa will be a handful for either LA or Atlanta for sure.

Now don't be offended if the Sox come in during the offseason and take Springer off your hands :naughty:
Better the White Sox then the Red Sox. Red Sox is my prediction for Springer.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
@punk_o_holic

Good series between our teams.
At the end of the day, one of us was going to be disappointed, but doesn't take away from the fact that what looked like a runaway for TB turned into a damned good 7 game set, due to Houston not folding their tents!

And nice chatting it up with ya!
Nice chatting with you as well. Not sure if I'll watch the World Series so not sure if I'll he posting in the World Series thread. If not, hopefully we meet again next season.
Take care

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Unlike our favorite Stanley Cup playoff commercial, History will NOT be made

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
OK, maybe the path we took to get here was surprising (3-0 to 3-3), but...... if someone had said before this series the Rays would win in 7, would we have been THAT surprised?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad