GDT: 2020 ALCS: (1) Tampa Bay Rays vs (6) Houston Astros - TB wins 4-3

TB vs HOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
At least now it'll be a bit easier to discuss glass half full baseball with punk-a-holic and TropicalFruitGal.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
I was more afraid of the Yankees bats although Rays bats are decent but was more afraid of the Rays pitching. Can't remember last years games 1 and 2 but I recall the bats struggling in games 3 and 4. They won game 5 because Glasnow was tipping and even then I don't think they scored alot. Going to be tough. Either Rays in 5 or Astros in 6. What's funny is, on another Astros board, most fans are fine if they lose to the Rays and I think will cheer for them if they go on. Good luck to the Rays fans on here! I don't know any Rays fan so all is good. I work with a Yankees fan and someone that I used to be friends with that I still have on Facebook is a Yankees fan so wouldn't hear the end of it if they lost to them.

Last edited:

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm leaning towards the Rays because their sp and bp are loaded and they have enough hitting to score runs on Houston. Though I won't put anything past Houston after what I saw from their hitters last series. Holy hell.

Sep 19, 2008
Was watching the Lakers game at 1.75 speed this morning and had the score to this game spoiled accidentally

Very sad to see the Yank lose

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Obviously anything can happen, but the Rays took them to 5 games last year. The Astros dont have Cole, Verlander, Yordan this year and Greinke is shaky. They crushed the ball against the A's. Im leaning towards Tampa though.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Let's go RAYS!!
Hehe....sorry @punk_o_holic , just havin a lil fun :D

stros vs rays.jpg

Reactions: punk_o_holic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad