GDT: 2020 AL Wild Card Series: (2) Oakland Athletics vs (7) Chicago White Sox (OAK wins 2-1)

OAK vs CWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
haha, this is exactly why i simply don't get my hopes up when this team makes the playoffs

it's like they automatically lose their brains once the playoffs start. why the f*** would you start a rookie LHP against a team that hasn't lost against a lefty this season? anyone with a brain would've known not to do that

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
haha, this is exactly why i simply don't get my hopes up when this team makes the playoffs

it's like they automatically lose their brains once the playoffs start. why the f*** would you start a rookie LHP against a team that hasn't lost against a lefty this season? anyone with a brain would've known not to do that

plenty of time to come back

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
its almost like.....the A's would've been better off starting bassitt or fiers instead of you know, a lefty

this looks identical to the last 2 WC games for the A's. starter shits the bed->reliever comes in and gets everyone out

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
its almost like.....the A's would've been better off starting bassitt or fiers instead of you know, a lefty

this looks identical to the last 2 WC games for the A's. starter shits the bed->reliever comes in and gets everyone out

Well at least this time they have another 2 games at best to get it right if game 1 goes to the shits.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
giolito throwing a perfect game so far, and every single hard hit ball by the A's has gone right to a sox fielder

yup....sounds like the A's in the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad