Rumor: 2020-21 Trade Rumours and FA Part XI: Everyone is Leaving or Overpaid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I think we’re going to see some changes this off-season, but let’s just say the Avs decide to roll with a similar roster.

So if you count the cap overages the Avs would be sitting at about $28.5M in cap space if Seattle takes Compher.

Makar $10M X 8
Landeskog $7M X 7
Grubauer: $5.8M X 4
Jost: $2M X 2
Timmins: 1 X 970K
Sherwood 1 X 750K

This leaves you with about $2.2M in cap space.

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Burky
Newhook - Kadri - Rantanen
Nichushkin - Jost - Donskoi
Maltsev - XX - LOC
Sherwood

Toews - Makar
Girard - EJ
Byram - Timmins
MacDonald

Grubuar
Francouz
Anything over 1M per season for Tyson Jost and he can go test UFA, too.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I have no issues with the guy at all.

Honestly, we don’t get enough Avs reporting or news as it is.

As long as the guy isn’t making stuff up just for clicks, I welcome all the news/speculation/rumours we can get.

The way these sub sites are run, clicks don’t mean shit. They don’t really make any money off of click advertising (“they” being pretty much any website). DNVR’s money is made from subscriptions, merchandise sales, and then advertising during their podcasts.

Their bar is pretty cool too. The wife and I watched G3 with him from their “VIP” section above the bar. If we couldn’t watch the game in person, this was the next best thing. Place was hopping.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
We already know that its Price himself who asked Bergevin to put him on the unprotected list. Also that Price's agent spoke with Seattle in the last couple of days.

If they draft him IMO they were all in it from the start. Win for Seattle (good PR), win for Price (plays at home), win for Bergevin (got out of that contract for free). Everything else is a big smoke screen.
That "good PR" is going to be a pain to deal with a couple of years from now when they're competitive and have to carry his anchor contract.

Reactions: Foppa2118

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
My god, maybe this is why Bednar insisted on playing Compher at center! Last time I question our coach on a lineup..

Bednar 2021
giphy.gif

Francis 2022
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad