Rumor: 2020-21 Trade Rumours and FA Part XI: Everyone is Leaving or Overpaid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I doubt that Tarasenko is selected by Seattle. He is owed $9.5 MM in actual dollars this year along with his cap hit for two years. He has barely played in the last two years and his production was modest and below his prior standards before the injuries. I doubt that a team would gamble with him unless they are sending a bad contract back to St. Louis.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So Arizona looks to be kicking off rebuild #210 I see?
I mean they had to get a quantity of picks back for this draft and they did just that. I would like to say though is that this front office staff and the personnel they put in charge has made me more of a believer than any other staff they've ever had in their entire history. So I guess that's a start or something...

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Now - of the rumors today I would have been all over Mason Appleton. Played great in a third line role for Winnipeg and might have some upside. Also dirt cheap, a developing asset and only available (perhap) because his current team is in a tough situation (they won’t be able to protect him potentially if they are resigning Copp.

Now this - this screamed Joe Sakic trade special to me. Alas, I assume he will be a Kraken now.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm getting mentally ready for Mack, Kadri, Jost and JTC as our 4 centers on opening night.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
What if the starting D is…

Toews - Makar
Girard - Jones
Byram - Johnson/Timmins

My prediction for opening night:

Centers: Mack, Kadri, Jost, JTC
Defense: Makar, Toews, EJ, Girard, Byram, Timmins

IMO we resign Gru and Landy and replace Donskoi and Saad with cheaper options.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
I'm more concerned about who plays in the Top 6. With Landy and Saad maybe gone, what happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad