I.E.
i spent several minutes on mine, nothing

you slapped a potato with a smiley face, its cherished

Dennis-god-dammit.gif

I couldn't have done it without you

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
As a quick aside, I think Wagner as a fourth liner at ten minutes a game is a fine choice.

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
I'm going with they see Amadio as soon to be redundant so they are trying to raise any sort of trade value and trade him for a later round pick at the deadline.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kempe - Kopitar - Iafallo
Kaliyev - Vilardi - Carter
Grundstrom - Andersson - Brown
Wagner - Amadio - Moore

Okay is it too early to fire Todd? Because amadio on the second line is a fireable offense.

Kilowatt as Head coach.

You know what? I'll start it early because that blasted panda hasn't done anything of note yet to make me like him.

Fire Todd Maclellan

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Okay is it too early to fire Todd? Because amadio on the second line is a fireable offense.

Kilowatt as Head coach.

You know what? I'll start it early because that blasted panda hasn't done anything of note yet to make me like him.

Fire Todd Maclellan

Exactly, any line with Amadios should be considered the 5th line and then they throw Wagner on that line to top it all off. LMAO. Poor Carter he's going to have to carry two stiffs around for 60 minutes.

Reactions: cyclones22

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Exactly, any line with Amadios should be considered the 5th line and then they throw Wagner on that line to top it all off. LMAO. Poor Carter he's going to have to carry two stiffs around for 60 minutes.
I hate it. I can be head coach.
Shit. Blake hired Willie D. That means we're all contenders.

Reactions: ru4reals

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
Tbh I'm surprised Kaliyev is making his debut before Fagemo.
I think Arty really needs to be shown what is required to stick in the NHL. They've talked about defensive responsibility since he was drafted but its not necessarily getting through completely. A 5 game stretch in the NHL, then sending him back to the AHL with NHL evidence of where he needs to improve could be whats best for him to "wake up" to areas of his game that need to be improved.

From his interviews at WJC you can now see why he got bypassed in the first round, he comes across as a bit simple and I'm not sure that just talking to him about what he needs to improve would be enough, hes the type of person who needs to be shown and experience it for themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad