GDT: 2020-21 season game 9 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:00pm 2/2/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
cut.jpg

Anaheim Ducks(3-5-2, 8pts, 6th in West):thumbd: @ Los Angeles Kings(3-3-2, 8pts, the in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS​
:kings:ducks
PP/PK16th/4th30th/9th
Faceoffs17th11th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 1 goals, 11 assists, 12 pointsRyan Getzlaf: 0 goals, 5 assists, 5 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
Sc01EXL.png

G749ZuX.png

aM70Xne.png

pJba0YA.png
sK1ZHhs.png

94YlT3v.png

Backup: Jonathan Quick
Scratched: Jaret Anderson-Dolan, Strand
"Unfit to play": Blake Lizotte, Andrea Athanasiou
Injured: Martin Frk, Alex Turcotte, Matt Luff, Sean Walker, Matt Roy

:ducks
2fD36BR.png

JXuOVor.png

dQkvWAO.png

Injuries: Josh Manson, Sonny Milano

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

Last edited:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
What's the deal with those player ratings, you can't tell me the Ducks and Kings ratings are taken from the same place....

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Its an interesting lineup to say the least. At best I see some of the forward lines clicking and at worst I see the defense getting smoked. Glad we are getting to see some younger players get a chance to play and pretty glad its against the ducks. Been watching some of their games and they are horrible. Worse than the kings for sure and almost look like the kings did a couple years ago. Pretty slow and uninspired play.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
What's the deal with those player ratings, you can't tell me the Ducks and Kings ratings are taken from the same place....

That's because they're not...

Kings are taken from NHL 21, Ducks are from daily faceoff which helps for people with fantasy teams. Completely different.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Pumped to see Kaliyev...curious why JAD has not found a way into a game yet, and also why Amadio has moved up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad