GDT: 2020-21 season game 8 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 1/28/21

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Fight to set the tone

Wild taking runs, know we're tired. need to pick it up

whoever was giving me shit for criticizing the 2nd line last game, that's exactly why. Terrible pinch by Walker, but no defensive awareness at all by any forward, they were all below the circles....and they don't get the minus, the first line does for coming out while the Wild were in our zone.

Reactions: tny760

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
No one has a clue as to why gloves were dropped? Minnesota just bored? Or super butthurt MacD scored his fifth career goal on them?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Fight to set the tone

Wild taking runs, know we're tired. need to pick it up

whoever was giving me shit for criticizing the 2nd line last game, that's exactly why. Terrible pinch by Walker, but no defensive awareness at all by any forward, they were all below the circles....and they don't get the minus, the first line does for coming out while the Wild were in our zone.

People gave you shit for calling out the second line? Weird. It's pretty evident.

Reactions: Statto

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego

lol AA's not even playing tonight

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Completely empty net. No shots. Goes the other way, score.
0hunVRx.gif

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
there's no way the kings win this game lol not after that abomination

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wow grundstrom did all that in the army and still carved out an NHL career? Talent. No wonder they call him Tonka.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad