GDT: 2020-21 season game 55 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 5/12/21

DoktorJeep

Winners of the Offseason
Aug 2, 2005
OC
The TV crew sounds as deflated as they’re probably allowed to be. Carrying the water of the folks responsible for these types of effort has got to be tough.

Reactions: The Butcher

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Like obviously the Avs are a favorite but no "professional" team should be okay with getting rung up for 5x the shots, that's just gutless, not talentless.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
I think the Kings have lots of positives to take away from this season...one of which is we got to see some of the youngsters in LA and Ontario and see a better future...still think LA is about 4-5 players away

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
These guys sure don't hate losing much.
Ah yes that's why I'm sure glad we got the coach that has born and bred the loser mentality in SJ. I'm glad we seriously took thst coach. High IQ move by Blake to hire the guy known to make his players into mental midgets.

Reactions: KINGS17

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Ah yes that's why I'm sure glad we got the coach that has born and bred the loser mentality in SJ. I'm glad we seriously took thst coach. High IQ move by Blake to hire the guy known to make his players into mental midgets.
Better than that big meanie Sutter.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Don't worry Todd, Rob, and Luc are going to rally the troops during the first intermission.

Best_SNL_skits_Best_SNL_skits__slide_5_1.png

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Better than that big meanie Sutter.

I don't think that Blake's pea sized brain comprehends the fact that the Kings need a real coach thats can build culture.

1-3-1..stupid.

Mentally unprepared players.. Stupid.

Everything about TMac is stupid.

They brought Willie D, and he was the dumbest coach ever. It's not about the Kings needing a hard ass coach. They just need a coach who plays to the strengths of the team, and stop being a players coach . Willie D wasn't a players coach but if you shined a flashlight through his ear you'd see through the other side.

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
These are the types of games that make a person wonder how long it will take for the Kings to be relevant again. Colorado is so much better and they are not an old team either. It will take some serious progression combined with personnel moves to even be at the point where the Kings are competitive with the elites like Colorado.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
These are the types of games that make a person wonder how long it will take for the Kings to be relevant again. Colorado is so much better and they are not an old team either. It will take some serious progression combined with personnel moves to even be at the point where the Kings are competitive with the elites like Colorado.
It's taken Colorado 20 years.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
To me as the season went on I felt TMac giving up a little. He seems to be more calm with loses towards the 2nd half of the season. At least from what I saw in the press interviews. To me an important factor of the rebuild is the coach. Do we have the right one to make this all work?

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
To me as the season went on I felt TMac giving up a little. He seems to be more calm with loses towards the 2nd half of the season. At least from what I saw in the press interviews. To me an important factor of the rebuild is the coach. Do we have the right one to make this all work?
I don't know how to feel about the guy. I hate the 1-3-1 shit. But you can hear his frustration when they lose games because the Kings are playing like the Special Olympics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad