GDT: 2020-21 season game 42 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 4/14/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Vegas Golden Knights (16-18-6, 36pts, 7th in West:thumbd:)@ Los Angeles Kings(16-19-6, 38pts, 7th in West):thumbu:
Staples Center| San Jose, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: NBCSN| RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
67B2YqL.png

qkuPDmm.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
Rt3PUkF.png

svbFGYT.png

G0Adlep.png

Tyc8GkF.png

6qdDiLv.png

Backup: Cal Petersen
Scratched: Matt Luff
"Unfit to play": Matt Roy
Injured: Martin Frk, Olli Maatta, Tobias Bjornfot

Ur7nfW6.png

No idea if Ryan Reaves is playing tonight or night
ZAdbILi.png

mjaAYMb.png

Injuries: Ryan Reaves?
:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

Reactions: Ginger Papa

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Well we have a pretty good third line! That's the only positive I have right now

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
If the Kings pull off a win here, their record against the Knights this season will look pretty respectable unlike their record against the Sharks. lol

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I’m a patient guy, but I really can’t wait for some of these experiments to end. There are some good stories like Lizotte, but man he just doesn’t produce. Being tenacious only gets you so far. Same thing with Wagner. It’s pretty much WYSIWYG with those guys, not a lot of room for growth from what we’ve seen. Grundstrom has also disappeared.

The most maddening thing about a rebuild for me isn’t the losing, it’s waiting for guys to develop and to push placeholders either down in the lineup or out of it.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I’m a patient guy, but I really can’t wait for some of these experiments to end. There are some good stories like Lizotte, but man he just doesn’t produce. Being tenacious only gets you so far. Same thing with Wagner. It’s pretty much WYSIWYG with those guys, not a lot of room for growth from what we’ve seen. Grundstrom has also disappeared.

The most maddening thing about a rebuild for me isn’t the losing, it’s waiting for guys to develop and to push placeholders either down in the lineup or out of it.

The things that's most annoying about those guys is they WERE productive, frankly. And just utterly cratered.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008

If your expectations are for the 4th liners to "produce" you may have bigger problems elsewhere.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
So, I wonder if the Kings really are trying to sneak Lias through the expansion draft. He looked good in his one recent NHL game and has been fairly dominant down in Ontario. Just seems weird that he isn't getting much of a look down the stretch.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront

Unless he’s hurt and/0r hurting, GV has to be pissed he lost his 2C position to freaking Lizotte. Let’s hope he is and plays better to reclaim that spot. No good will come out with Lizotte as your 2C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad