GDT: 2020-21 season game 37 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @7:00pm 4/5/21

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Maybe after that penalty on Walker fiasco TM will finally bench Carter? He literally had all day to clear the puck.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
At least Getzlaf randomly starts punching people. Kopitar nor Carter do that. Ughhhh

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The only f***ing light is Byfield and even that's unsure of. If he ends up sucking, we're gonna have a very very very long rebuild.

I'm thinking the same thing. Seriously scary to think this might just happen.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
They finally are showing a pulse. Now to see if they can lay some hits, because I can’t think of a single physical play aside from MacDermid’s “roughing” penalty.

Reactions: ru4reals

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
The team just isn’t there yet, it’s too young and inexperienced. Anybody talking about firing TMac or saying our only hope rides with one prospect must think this team is 2012 team.

Majority of this team have played less than 2 seasons in the NHL. After the leftovers from the cup our experienced player is Kempe.

Does anybody remember the early years of Kopitar and Brown? The first years of Doughty? Those teams were just as awful but still weren’t as young.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
They finally are showing a pulse. Now to see if they can lay some hits, because I can’t think of a single physical play aside from MacDermid’s “roughing” penalty.
Coyotes just gonna come out strong in the second as the Kings fade. Yotes will use turtle defense in the third to a 5-1 victory.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
I had more fun watching Garland being completely manhandled all game and winning than whatever this is. Those were the dayzzzzzzzzzz.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
The team just isn’t there yet, it’s too young and inexperienced. Anybody talking about firing TMac or saying our only hope rides with one prospect must think this team is 2012 team.

Majority of this team have played less than 2 seasons in the NHL. After the leftovers from the cup our experienced player is Kempe.

Does anybody remember the early years of Kopitar and Brown? The first years of Doughty? Those teams were just as awful but still weren’t as young.
Yeah I mean it’s hard to watch but it’s not like it’s unexpected. Still hard to not get irritated as a fan though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad