GDT: 2020-21 season game 36 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:00m 4/3/21

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Well, they finally did it. They killed my f***ing car.

Speaking of the LA Kings 2021 season...

200.gif

giphy.gif

YZRhIDa.gif

Reactions: Bandit

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
If not for the back to backs it’s 100% Peterson’s team. Although I’m not going to scream and cry TOO much because of the compacted schedule, just like I’m not going to dogpile on MacD for being played when we have anywhere from 1-3 better dmen sitting out hurt. It’s what’s it’s.

Petersen lost the night before. you really think he'd have won tonight? does he make those great saves quick did in the 2nd to keep it 1-1? sure quick f-up'd, but they barely scored 2 goals tonight. He has had less than 2 goals per game over his last 4 starts

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
The King's just suck. I've tried to convince myself otherwise but the skill level is so light compared to other teams that it's hard to watch. Only one line looks like it has a clue what each player is going to do.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Petersen lost the night before. you really think he'd have won tonight? does he make those great saves quick did in the 2nd to keep it 1-1? sure quick f-up'd, but they barely scored 2 goals tonight. He has had less than 2 goals per game over his last 4 starts
That’s what you took from that. Good grief dood.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Welp, they finally did it, we've arrived at the point in the season where I'm not even recording the games I'm missing because it's predictably terrible

Walked in right to watch Quick's game winning assist, turned tv right off because I knew that was game

After the gutless performance the other night, I'm closing the book on my caring for this season, no point in getting emotionally invested. I thought they'd be in the mix until the VGK-Colorado week mid month but these f***ing losers blew it in the week they could have gained ground.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
Some of these amazing plays that we see Quick doing shouldn't be amazing. He's leaning more than ever to compensate.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Petersen save% .943
Quick .870

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Welp, they finally did it, we've arrived at the point in the season where I'm not even recording the games I'm missing because it's predictably terrible

Walked in right to watch Quick's game winning assist, turned tv right off because I knew that was game

After the gutless performance the other night, I'm closing the book on my caring for this season, no point in getting emotionally invested. I thought they'd be in the mix until the VGK-Colorado week mid month but these f***ing losers blew it in the week they could have gained ground.
You're late to the party. I stopped caring a long time ago.

Vrankol

Oct 24, 2009
When was the last time Kings scored with an empty net? Serious question.

Also, when was the last time Kopitar scored with an empty net?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad