GDT: 2020-21 season game 30 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @3:00pm 3/21/21

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Do y'all still get excited for game day or are you kinda watching out of boredom. This team is still boring to me, less boring that before, but still boring. Maybe it's just me.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Well we ain't losing. We ain't winning either.

Yeah it's kinda annoying. If you're gonna do charity for people's treatments and pay for it, do it off the screen.

That's your take? Pretty embarrassing.
They're not just stroking themselves, they're fundraising to help fund cancer research, which means they're asking for money from the people watching the games. Just like they have for 20+ years.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Well we ain't losing. We ain't winning either.

That's your take? Pretty embarrassing. They're fundraising to help fund cancer research, which means they're asking for money from the people watching the games.

I didn't know they were fundraising. I've had the vacuum on the whole time. Calm down lol

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Hockey Fights Cancer has been a thing for over 2 decades. Seems weird you don't know what it is by now, but ok.

No I don't know because it's not something I cared to pay attention to while watching a hockey game. I donate the children's hospital instead rather than something hockey related. Always quick to jump to conclusions aren't ya.

Reactions: tny760

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
No I don't know because it's not something I cared to pay attention to while watching a hockey game. I donate the children's hospital instead rather than something hockey related. Always quick to jump to conclusions aren't ya.
I'm not jumping to conclusions about anything. During normal seasons it goes on for weeks and they talk about it all broadcast for games on end. I didn't say shit about whether or not you care about cancer or whether or not you do or don't donate. I just said it was weird that you don't know what Hockey Fights Cancer actually is is given the amount of exposure it gets every single season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad