GDT: 2020-21 season game 26 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 3/12/21

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
how many times you gonna blow the whistle to tell them their timeouts been over?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Had the feeling of one of those kinds of nights, pucks just exploding off sticks and doing weird shit off the boards

just an embarrassing effort all around from the coaching on down

I mean credit the opponent too because they're doing that lately too but Kings a step behind all night and completely feeble with the puck

Reactions: The Butcher

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Only reason they were in this game was because of Cal. Nothing they were doing was working. Had a couple breakaway's here and there, but everything else was bleh

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Had the feeling of one of those kinds of nights, pucks just exploding off sticks and doing weird shit off the boards

just an embarrassing effort all around from the coaching on down

I mean credit the opponent too because they're doing that lately too but Kings a step behind all night and completely feeble with the puck
In fairness, they have yet to face a team like that and they really only gave up 1 goal. Colorado looked just like the old Detroit teams where they always seemed to have 7 skaters on the ice at all times.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
I dont think they even played so bad. Colorado is just a way better team. Kings are in the bottom-middle of the pack until/if Kayliev, Turcotte and Byfield reach their potential, the roster players like Kempe, Vilardi, Bjornfot, Anderson keep growing, and some later pick value guys like Faber, Fagemo Chromiak and Grans become good NHLers.
They are not as good as teams like Colorado and Carolina but they arent as bad as Detroit and Anaheim. Petersen played amazing and its a good experience for the kids to see how a good team comes at you. They got a spanking thats for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $250.00