GDT: 2020-21 season game 26 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 3/12/21

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
You want to call up 5 players from Ontario, of which only 2 of those have played well enough to warrant one? Ontario is the worst team in the AHL, how does bringing up almost half their forward group help the Kings at the NHL level?

Who gets waived to bring up those 5 players?

So he has

Byfield-Kopitar-Kempe
AA-Vilardi-Turcotte
Grundstrom-Andrersson-Fagemo
JAD-Kupari-Lizotte/Wagner/Amadio/Moore

So the Kings will be waiving Brown, Iaffalo, Carter, 2 of Lizzotte, Wagner, Amadio, Moore. Sounds like a plan!! Grundstrom and AA are our grizzled forward vets.

Hope that roster dresses against Vegas because it’ll sure be fun watching a bunch of kids get killed physically and on the scoreboard.

This lineup is perfect for NHL21

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
So he has

Byfield-Kopitar-Kempe
AA-Vilardi-Turcotte
Grundstrom-Andrersson-Fagemo
JAD-Kupari-Lizotte/Wagner/Amadio/Moore

So the Kings will be waiving Brown, Iaffalo, Carter, 2 of Lizzotte, Wagner, Amadio, Moore. Sounds like a plan!! Grundstrom and AA are our grizzled forward vets.

Hope that roster dresses against Vegas because it’ll sure be fun watching a bunch of kids get killed physically and on the scoreboard.

This lineup is perfect for NHL21
Brown will be gone at the deadline and so will Carts...Quick may depart as well along with Yafallo

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
Like to see the Kings bring up Byfield and put him on the LWing along with Kempe on the RWing and give it a 10 game spam of games...Vilardi with Athanasiou and Turcotte too...Grundstrom with Lias Andersson and Fagemo and JAD with Kupari and...Lizotte,Amadio,Moore,Wags...the Kings sure would look like a Speedy line up to contend with
Byfields not ready.

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Brown will be gone at the deadline and so will Carts...Quick may depart as well along with Yafallo

Put the controller down and step away from the video games. No successful team in sports is made up of a majority of 18-24 year olds. Your roster has Kempe as our 3rd oldest forward. That team will be eaten for breakfast and be left with just the prize in the cereal box.

Reactions: tny760

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Rarely, I don't recall seeing it in recent history, is a team able to move out four vets at the trade deadline.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Rarely, I don't recall seeing it in recent history, is a team able to move out four vets at the trade deadline.

Agreed, and I think we came the closest, shipping out Forbort, Martinez, Clifford, Toffoli (and Campbell sorta). That was as fire-saley as I can recall.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
Agreed, and I think we came the closest, shipping out Forbort, Martinez, Clifford, Toffoli (and Campbell sorta). That was as fire-saley as I can recall.
Trading Forbort for a pick was like trading a broken down vending machine that eats your money without giving anything back for a cotton candy machine that needed a duct tape job. He doesn't count.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad