GDT: 2020-21 season game 18 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @6:30pm 2/24/21

apocalypse

Dean Lombardi's Yes Man
Mar 20, 2017
Los Angeles
To each their own...

To his credit I think he's improving as the Kings broadcaster but still not my favorite.
I'm gonna say something that is taboo, but I think he's better than Bob Miller. Bob Miller was great, but he was a bit antiquated. Faust is a little more modern.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I'm gonna say something that is taboo, but I think he's better than Bob Miller. Bob Miller was great, but he was a bit antiquated. Faust is a little more modern.

giphy.gif

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Blasphemy.

Bob Miller might not have been as polished as some but he was beloved. I've met him more time than I can count and he is one of the sweetest human beings to walk the earth. He loved Kings fans as much as they loved him. I'll admit to some bias there.

I might be just getting old but it feels like the golden age of broadcasters is over. I can't think of anyone as good as Vin Scully, Chick Hearn, or Bob Miller right now.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i'm not with the bob miller comparisons but i think we'd have a very different opinion of faust if he was separated from foxy

foxy kinda highlights fausts problems and they're way too buddy-buddy on the broadcast. faust is very capable of calling good games and he does it when he gets the nod for national broadcasts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad