GDT: 2020-21 season game 18 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @6:30pm 2/24/21

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
cut.jpg

Los Angeles Kings (8-6-3, 19pts, 4th in West):thumbu:@ St. Louis Blues(10-7-2, 22pts, 2nd the in West):thumbd:
Enterprise Center| St. Louis, MO
TIME: 6:30pm PT | TV: NBCSN | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS
vkn7O1y.png

arkUyck.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
LHIX6Gw.png

fYUJsGf.png

NQTXebN.png

fTTLuBR.png

94YlT3v.png

Backup: Jonathan Quick
Scratched: Kurtis MacDermid, Matt Luff, Rasmus Kupari, Lias Andersson, Sean Walker
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Martin Frk, Jared Anderson-Dolan

:blues
2uf8Efi.png

JnswOoQ.png

gg5iEFy.png

Injuries: Vladimir Tarasenko, Jaden Schwartz, Ivan Barbashev, Tyler Bozak, Robert Thomas, Colton Parayko, Carl Gunnarsson

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

Last edited:
Reactions: The Pale King

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Walker inured again?

Brown's goal last game reminded me of Bobby Orr's Stanley cup goal. Even against same team. Brown just needs to work on his vertical.

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
Kick'em while they're down!
Agree!!
They are the top team in the division and getting points against them isn’t easy. Kings play them 4 out of the next 7 games. Then not again until the playoffs if the Kings make it. There is no shame in beating them when they are wounded. Every team is going to have missing players at some point. hopefully the Kings keep rolling

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Walker inured again?

Brown's goal last game reminded me of Bobby Orr's Stanley cup goal. Even against same team. Brown just needs to work on his vertical.

Not as far as I know. I put Strand in there because they called him up from the Taxi squad and I usually take that as he's going to play. We could also see MacDermid come in tonight although I'm not sure how likely that is.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Walker inured again?

I think the lines weren't updated.
here is what lakingsinsdersyas

Iafallo – Kopitar – Brown
Kempe – Vilardi – Carter
Grundstrom – Lizotte – Moore
Athanasiou – Amadio – Wagner
Anderson – Doughty
Bjornfot – Roy
Maatta – Walker
Quick / Petersen

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Alright, wtf is the number in the top left corner of the Kings player cards? Is that ea's nhl player rating?

For that specific card type yes. Sometimes players will have different types of card for the same player that will give them a higher overall, so I tried to use the cards that gave them the highest overall I.E Olli Maatta is not normally an 83, that's just the highest overall card that he has in the game

Reactions: bouncesonly

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Not as far as I know. I put Strand in there because they called him up from the Taxi squad and I usually take that as he's going to play. We could also see MacDermid come in tonight although I'm not sure how likely that is.
They probably just want more size in there -- anticipating the Blues might resort to some goonfoolery.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Seriously. Our bottom six should be:

Grundstrom - Kupari - Moore
Andersson - Lizotte - Athanasiou

C'mon folks of course this makes too much sense and will never happen. Amadios should be helping out the Reign's farm club. Do they even have one? LOL.

Reactions: Lt Dan

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Amadio, Lizotte and (sadly) MacD could be the trifecta which plays the cooler

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Maatta back with Doughty? MacDermid back in? Oh we are so f***ed, it was a good streak while it lasted guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad