GDT: 2020-21 season game 17 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @5:00pm 2/22/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
that was impressive by AA, brought the puck down on the backhand in stride and burned dunn

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Gabe with the between the legs move in the crease. He is starting to feel it.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I'm not sure if it's a statistician thing or what, but our takeaways are so hilariously low compared to the rest of the league. Vancouver has the most takeaways in the league at 145, most teams have more than 80, the second lowest are the Stars and Lightning with 65, and we have 48. One surprising - and very f***ing welcome - stat improvement is that we're 11th in power play percentage and 9th in penalty kill percentage! We're also averaging more than three goals per game, which is so awesome.

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
It's all tallied by the local in arena statistician. Just so you know, the Kings were always near the bottom of the league even during the glory days. Bottom 2 basically every year with the best defense in the league. So however the Staples person does it, they don't award takeaways that much it seems.

lexlavender

Jun 9, 2013
I'm not sure if it's a statistician thing or what, but our takeaways are so hilariously low compared to the rest of the league. Vancouver has the most takeaways in the league at 145, most teams have more than 80, the second lowest are the Stars and Lightning with 65, and we have 48. One surprising - and very f***ing welcome - stat improvement is that we're 11th in power play percentage and 9th in penalty kill percentage! We're also averaging more than three goals per game, which is so awesome.

Takeaways, giveaways are a garbage stat, they vary in how they are recorded across stadiums. I had to learn this shit when Karlsson stans were ranting in 2015.

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007

It's been like this for years, it's an arena statistician issue, the home and away splits are pretty telling but I don't remember where to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad