GDT: 2020-21 season game 17 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @5:00pm 2/22/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings (7-6-3, 15pts, 5th in West):thumbu:@ St. Louis Blues(10-6-2, 22pts, 1st the in West):thumbd:
Enterprise Center| St. Louis, MO
TIME: 5:00pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS​
:kings:blues
PP/PK11th/9th26th/24th
Faceoffs13th9th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 4 goals, 17 assists, 21 pointsDavid Perron: 6 goals, 13 assists, 19 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
**The website I used to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**
:kings
LHIX6Gw.png

fYUJsGf.png

NQTXebN.png

fTTLuBR.png

94YlT3v.png

Backup: Jonathan Quick
Scratched: Kurtis MacDermid, Matt Luff, Rasmus Kupari, Lias Andersson
"Unfit to play": N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Martin Frk, Jared Anderson-Dolan

:blues
2uf8Efi.png

UmwyQhm.png

gg5iEFy.png

Injuries: Vladimir Tarasenko, Jaden Schwartz, Ivan Barbashev, Tyler Bozak, Robert Thomas, Colton Parayko

:cheers:
Stay Positive, Test Negative

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines​

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Kopitar/Vilardi/Amadio up the middle is too slow of a center group.

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
Woulda sat Maatta over Strand. Also it's a crime against humanity that Perron is on the top line of an NHL team.
Its a righty lefty deployment

They have Tarasenko and Schwartz out of the lineup. They have an excellent forward roster when healthy

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Strand over Maata all day for me too.

Strand is a better D man and that hard crisp first pass! I think this is because they are "pot committed" with Maata
Maatta is left handed. Strand is right We have drew roy and walker there as good as strand is no room. We are not going to play him off side

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I want to see Wagner, AA and Kupari together. Those wheels will burn some rubber.

no thank you. Wagner with AA alone would be a nightmare defensively. Would be hemmed in the D-zone the whole shift and not able to showcase said speed. Than you through in a rookie. I am very very big on kupari, but I hope he slides to Vilardi's wing when the time is right.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
no thank you. Wagner with AA alone would be a nightmare defensively. Would be hemmed in the D-zone the whole shift and not able to showcase said speed. Than you through in a rookie. I am very very big on kupari, but I hope he slides to Vilardi's wing when the time is right.
Agree to disagree. AA's been fine defensively and I've seen nothing to indicate Kupari is a liability there.

Reactions: KingsCourt

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
If Strand gets sent down to help out the absolute nightmare that is the Ontario Reign defense, I'm all for it. I just wish we could bring Clague back up. I think putting Anderson back with Roy would be the best move here. Let's ice this defense:

Bjornfot - Doughty
Anderson - Roy
Clague - Walker

Also, can we photoshop that potato over Amadio's picture on his lineup card? I'm tired of seeing his stupid face.

Iafallo - Kopitar - Brown
Kempe - Vilardi - Carter
Grundstrom - Kupari - Moore
Andersson - Lizotte - Athanasiou

Reactions: ru4reals

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Can someone with some insight explain me the move to send Kupari to the taxi squad?
Did someone make a statement?
Seems a little bit like a head scratcher to me since Kupari played excellent in Ontario

Reactions: kilowatt

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Can someone with some insight explain me the move to send Kupari to the taxi squad?
Seems a little bit like a head scratcher to me since Kupari played excellent in Ontario

Nobody knows. Apparently the taxi squad is where you store your best prospects for a few days for absolutely no reason.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
They get NHL pay while they are on the taxi squad so I doubt Kupari is complaining :P I am hoping he gets a game though.

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Reign are off for the next 5 days. Kupari is traveling, and more importantly practicing with the Kings on the road trip. They are preparing to insert him into his first NHL game, which will likely happen on this road trip.

Reactions: RaymondReddington
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad