GDT: 2020-21 season Game 12 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:00pm 2/9/21

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Maata’s breakout passes are consistently tape to tape to the opposition.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Ain't too early to say that TMac isn't buying himself any goodwill. He's making himself more and more fireable after every game passes. There's no reason why amadio is on the second line over vilardi, and there's no reason why he's shafting Bjornfot

Reactions: BigKing

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I think what frustrates me the most is that there just isn't any sort of bounce back over this losing streak. Whether its shift to shift or game to game there's no reaction or emotion. When we played the the Wild last they made a clear and conscious effort to attack us and not just physically and there was no rhyme or reason for it, but it was there.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I think what frustrates me the most is that there just isn't any sort of bounce back over this losing streak. Whether its shift to shift or game to game there's no reaction or emotion. When we played the the Wild last they made a clear an conscious effort to attack us and not just physically and there was no rhyme or reason for it, but it was there.
We all understand this season was a wash before it began, but it feels like this knowledge is just letting them play lazy and safe and by safe, I don't mean good defense, just avoiding the harder aspects of the game.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Ain't too early to say that TMac isn't buying himself any goodwill. He's making himself more and more fireable after every game passes. There's no reason why amadio is on the second line over vilardi, and there's no reason why he's shafting Bjornfot
i don't know if i want to put it on tmac's job yet but it seems like that status quo of "suck" has just become acceptable, top to bottom

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Absolutely unreal that they can't solve this 'not ready' problem. 10th time they've been scored on 1st in 11 games. I don't even want to double check how many times it's been in under two minutes.

This is honestly getting Willie D levels of shitshow.

Reactions: KingsFan7824

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Night in and night out this team looks unprepared to start the game and there is no argument to be made that TMac is icing his best lineup. There are a lot of things wrong with this team that's out of his control, but he sure isn't helping things

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad