GDT: 2020-21 season game 10 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 2/5/21

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Again, I just think that's very easy for us to say after we saw the Cups. Take thew Cups away, and we'd be begging for what the Sharks were able to do. How often were they this close to losing in 2014? Don't even give me the Rangers, since the Kings needed 3 OT games at home to beat them in 5.

Boston, every damn year, still good. Their top vets, won the Cup, still good, every damn year. Maybe that's more on management, but it never fails.
Who is still on Boston from their cup win? Bergeron, Krecji, is that it? I think it might be. Everyone else is hungry.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
The way I see it, the individual games don't matter. I am happy knowing that they are moving in the right direction after begging for them to start rebuilding since 2016. I know they aren't going to be competitive so I tend to watch the games differently. I like to focus on just one player per shift and ignore the puck, see how they read and react. Makes it tolerable to think of it as a process and not a game
I don’t have any expectations of winning, just could be doing something better with my time and I’m not. Lazy I guess.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Who is still on Boston from their cup win? Bergeron, Krecji, is that it? I think it might be. Everyone else is hungry.

Technically Rask, but he didn't get into a game in the playoffs. That was the Tim Thomas show.

Reactions: Bandit

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Dolan doing everything he can so he can get sent down. He's like eff this sh** I'm taking another penalty.

Reactions: kilowatt

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
Not blaming TMac at all. He is a good coach. But I would love to bring back Sutter out of retirement in like a year or two. His system was insane. The team played like clockwork. Even when we lost, we played well.

Reactions: andys

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Not blaming TMac at all. He is a good coach. But I would love to bring back Sutter out of retirement in like a year or two. His system was insane. The team played like clockwork. Even when we lost, we played well.
Wait... we're the Kings playing well when he was fired?

(Pardon the snide comment, I mostly agree with you)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad