GDT: 2020-21 season finale LA Kings vswhocareswesuckcanthisseasonpleasejustendalready @6:00pm

McLellan in or out?

• Total voters

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Hi guys, NYR fan here. Had a question because I’m curious. How has Lias Anderson looked? What are your thoughts about how he’s been for you guys/what he could be. Thanks!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Hi guys, NYR fan here. Had a question because I’m curious. How has Lias Anderson looked? What are your thoughts about how he’s been for you guys/what he could be. Thanks!
limited games played but he's showing a lot of chemistry here late with vilardi, i like him

hard to say much with how laughably bad this team has been

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

It was a bit of an adjustment period, but as he got more comfortable, he's developed great chemistry with Vilardi. His effort level has won fans over as well.

Reactions: andys

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
There were some high points to a mostly downer season! At least Kopi got 1,000,we saw some of the kids that are going help turn this shit around and the Kings again have a top 10 pick,maybe top 7-8 which can't be bad! Wishing for LA to get that Big LDman they covet or RD-man

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Good, spirited and feisty, nose for quick scoring plays around the net, but he has mobility issues. Its like he is the only player in the league who has parachutes shooting out the back of his legs everytime he starts to glide.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
not gonna get a better screen that that rymsha one, think doughty needed to do more with that

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Whoa just checking in why the heck is it not 3 or 4 nothing already. Who the heck decided to play Grosenick. He's ruining our plans. LOL.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Playing Grosenick has me wondering about different scenario's for Seattle Kraken...Quick and a pile of players...Brown and a pile of players...Neither one and the Kings lose a top prospect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad