GDT: 2020-21 season finale LA Kings vswhocareswesuckcanthisseasonpleasejustendalready @6:00pm

McLellan in or out?

• Total voters

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Answer: "Thanks Anze. The secret is having more than one first liner, then you can play them together."

Anze and Drew were told if Quick can play 60 minutes a game we think you two can at least play 30. If you do well we will get you some wingers and a proper d partner. That was in 2014. They are still trying.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

head eyes

Oct 8, 2015
I see they didn't upload the TM presser to youtube. Did they televise it after the game? Curious what he said.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I see they didn't upload the TM presser to youtube. Did they televise it after the game? Curious what he said.

tumblr_mfgt47RSvE1rv5hpwo2_500.gif

SFKingshomer

Aug 2, 2008
Sioux Falls
Blues are a very scary team and will be very difficult. O'Reily must have had a "talk" with everyone right before they turned it around.

I know everyone here hates Vegas (I don't), but that is a ferocious team top to bottom. To me they are the #1 team in the league. Two elite goaltenders that are both very healthy and fresh, Stone having a Selke caliber season, Theodore having a Norris caliber season, Pacioretty is a threat every single game, etc. Anything short of a Stanley Cup is a failure.

Not sold on the Avs. Their goaltending sucks and they are too inexperienced. I'd expect St. Louis or Vegas to beat them.

Not sold on Vegas because they are weak at center.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lemonlimey

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Not sold on Vegas because they are weak down at center

Yeah, I think Minnesota is going to really push them. If they can grab a win in Vegas, they have a very legit shot to win the series. Vegas was 3-4-1 against the Wild this year.

Goaltending will be a key for Minny. Wild will need Talbot to be better (904 save percentage in his final 16 starts). Vegas has the advantage between the pipes, no question.

Greenway-Eriksson Ek-Foligno had the best expected goals against mark (1.35 per 60) of any line with at least 200 minutes this year. Pretty impressive.

NHL Lines Advanced Stats

It's a good matchup for the Wild. Looking forward to watching this one.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
My god, a clean hit and Graves goes after him like it was knee on knee. Then the refs step in because...?
I think they stepped in because of the jersey not being tied down. Refs don't like to see that situation where one guy can't see or the other guy can't get a grip.

Agreed on the hit. Well executed open ice hit. I'd like to see more of that, but Brownie pretty much stopped hitting like that years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad