Speculation: 2020-21 Projected Lineup

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
Jones/Terry - Rico - Silf (Shutdown/Matchup line)
Rakell - Steel - Silf (Scoring Line A)
Milano/Comtois - Getzlaf - Heinen (Scoring Line B)
DesL - Grant - Rowney (Elite line)
Backes

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
If the taxi squad is anything like the MLB version from last season, then you do not want to be on it. It was essentially just an emergency group of players who didn’t play in any games until the very end of the season. And if you’re on it, you are tethered to the major league team wherever they go, meaning you can’t play with the minor league guys at all. The Angels filled their taxi squad with journeymen who weren’t good enough to be MLB players, and who were too old for them to care about developing them at their minor league facility. I don’t know if the Ducks will use it differently, but I don’t think it’s a good thing to be on it.

I would personally expect guys like Backes, De Leo, or Welinski to be on it.

I expect it to be our best players until there is any sign of an AHL or OHL/WHL season.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Jones/Terry - Rico - Silf (Shutdown/Matchup line)
Rakell - Steel - Silf (Scoring Line A)
Milano/Comtois - Getzlaf - Heinen (Scoring Line B)
DesL - Grant - Rowney (Elite line)
Backes

Where did we get this duplicate of Silf from? Can we also duplicate 2017-18 Getzlaf and plug him in as the 1C?

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
This team is going to be dreadful in every way. Boring to watch, losing, etc.

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
Where did we get this duplicate of Silf from? Can we also duplicate 2017-18 Getzlaf and plug him in as the 1C?

LOL - Sorry, I've been working on cloning during the lockdown ;p

I guess I'd make that one Jones - Henrique - Terry, but that's asking quite a bit of 'ol Rico to carry.

Reactions: Paul4587

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
This team is going to be dreadful in every way. Boring to watch, losing, etc.
If the kids will improve, we have a good depth on forward lines, but without any real 1st line players. We have a good D and G. I think we can compete for that #4 spot in the playoffs to get beat by Colorado /Vegas eventually, but who knows.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
If the kids will improve, we have a good depth on forward lines, but without any real 1st line players. We have a good D and G. I think we can compete for that #4 spot in the playoffs to get beat by Colorado /Vegas eventually, but who knows.

Yeah, we have as good a shot as anyone to get the number 4 spot.

When you look at the competition it’s not great on paper. The Kings current roster is a mess, the Yotes are mediocre everywhere except in net, the Wild have the worst group of centres in the league and the Sharks are going to be reliant on a healthy Karlsson to do any sort of damage. Of the four the Sharks probably have the most potential but they also had the worst season of any of the teams last year.

Reactions: Leonardo87 and Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad