GDT: 2020-21 IIHF WJC, Edmonton/Red Deer, Canada: 12/25/20 - 1/5/21

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
We think Bjornfot and Turcotte wears letters? Don’t see any other prospects possibly getting one.

I thought I read Toby was wearing the C, but I'd have to look

Don't think USA has been announced either but I'm assuming an A for Turcotte

Reactions: andys

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Don't Sweden have like 3 of their top players out along with two coaches not eligible because of covid? Fins I feel are not as deep this year, every other team is really just fill ins except for Russia and the U.S. So I thinks it's a 3 team fight for 2 spots in the finals. I think Canada, Russia and the United States are the three strongest teams. But in saying that I wouldn't be one bit surprised if one of these teams is out in the Quarters. It's unpredictable. I think it will be another rematch from last years game with Canada just blowing out the competition. But go U.S.A.!!!!

Reactions: BlackMetalED

Token

May 15, 2019
Does anyone know where to stream the games? This will be the first year in a long time that I won't have access to hardwired NHL Network.
NHL network is it for the US and AFAIK they don’t stream. Maybe they surprise us.

CBC will handle it in Canada and they do stream.

Maybe a VPN with a Canadian server is in your future.

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
NHL network is it for the US and AFAIK they don’t stream. Maybe they surprise us.

CBC will handle it in Canada and they do stream.

Maybe a VPN with a Canadian server is in your future.

After doing some research, it seems like both Sling and Fubo are legitimate options for streaming NHL Network. I’ll probably go with one of those on a month’s subscription.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
After doing some research, it seems like both Sling and Fubo are legitimate options for streaming NHL Network. I’ll probably go with one of those on a month’s subscription.
I have Sling and can only say good things, assuming it has the channels you want.
I have not tried Fubo tho

suppose.tv is a great way to build a streaming plan for one's self

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Tourney Schedule (Starts the 25th): Schedule

Pre-Tourney Games (Starting the 20th!): Schedule

LAK Representation:

United States
Brock Faber
Arthur Kaliyev
Alex Turcotte

Canada
Quinton Byfield
Jordan Spence

Sweden
Tobias Björnfot

Finland
Kasper Simontaival

Slovakia
Martin Chromiak

Czech Republic
Lukáš Pařík
That is stunning, what a list of prospects!
82A8D8FF-B49A-43B4-86EA-754CB7BC341D.gif

I have a soft spot in particular for Quinton, as he’s one of the youngest players (again) on the roster but there are such high expectations for a #2OA.

At least he’s finally going to get some games in. Thank you for providing the information. Always enjoy visiting with knowledgeable fans & best of luck to all your players in the tournament.

Cheers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad