2020/21 Fantasy Draft v2 (Bracket Style)

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
The lack of D on both teams is an issue imo.

His offense groups on both teams look great though.
He has Heiskanen and Severson on one, and on the other is Pietrangelo, who can carry a #4 and still make it a top pairing. There are second pairing defencemen littered around the next four or five rounds. He's in great shape.

Reactions: LT

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Everything I just posted does adjust by that. They're all modeled off of xGoals, which means that the following is accounted for: (1) shot location; (2) the kind of shot; (3) the probability of each shot being scored from its taken location; and for hockeyviz and moneypuck, (4) prior passes and their impacts on scoring chance quality.

moneypuck even adjusts for who the shooter is and how that affects the probability of any of their given shots going in.

If we chalk it up to the "difficulty of the position the goalie was in", then how on earth did Hellebuyck pull off his season?

Carey Price Had an Amazing Season with the Montreal Canadiens

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
My top line has two players who were on pace for 90 goals this past season and just added the final piece--4th most assists in the playoffs.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
He has Heiskanen and Severson on one, and on the other is Pietrangelo, who can carry a #4 and still make it a top pairing. There are second pairing defencemen littered around the next four or five rounds. He's in great shape.

Then I'm sure you'll like my St. Louis team:

Anders Lee - Steven Stamkos - Jonathan Marchessault
XXXXX - Matt Duchene - Viktor Arvidsson
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX - XXXX

Jaccob Slavin - John Klingberg
XXXXX - XXXXX
XXXXX - XXXXX

XXXXX
XXXXX

Ad

Upcoming events