OT: 2020-2021 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
The game was supposed to start on ESPN2, but some softball game wasn't over, so it was moved to ESPNU. Then during a commercial break, the game jumped back to ESPN2 and a different softball game started on ESPNU.
ESPNU is a football game for me. ESPN2 is a softball game between Kentucky & Alabama. Ugh.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I meant teams in the Frozen Four.
It would suck to get 3 teams from MN in, then have a non--MN team win the tournament...

Not saying I think UMASS will win the tournament, but if they did in that scenario, it would be terrible!

50/50 split makes it more tolerable if someone else wins.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
ESPNU is a football game for me. ESPN2 is a softball game between Kentucky & Alabama. Ugh.
Looks like you're right, it is football on ESPNU now, but intermission studio break on 2 here.

Maybe your cable/satellite company is screwing up?

You could probably jump to the ESPN app and stream it using your tv service login.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Looks like Hardman lost the puck board battle, but Newhook intercepted the puck and he was the one to get it to Boldy who then skated uncontested to the slot for the goal.

Such tight quarter action there between the board battle and Newhook's quick stick, I thought Hardman had passed it himself.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Looks like you're right, it is football on ESPNU now, but intermission studio break on 2 here.

Maybe your cable/satellite company is screwing up?

You could probably jump to the ESPN app and stream it using your tv service login.
Got it figured out. Had to switch my region. Annoying.

Reactions: TaLoN

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Either knee injury or something below it at risk of being broken. It's serious whatever it is.

It looked to me like the knee bent the wrong way, but I'm not sure

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Now Warren injures his leg, that one hopefully not serious, just needs to walk it off

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Boldy with some unexpected sauce that almost got through traffic, deflected just before Hardman could get his stick on it.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You gotta call a penalty on Knight for this... right? If he keeps it up?

Usually I'd say it's not intentional, because he has zero history of this, but if there was ever a time to start, it's in a tournament game when your team is getting hemmed in your own zone for long stretches.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Usually I'd say it's not intentional, because he has zero history of this, but if there was ever a time to start, it's in a tournament game when your team is getting hemmed in your own zone for long stretches.
Once or twice might be an accident... but 4 times is suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad