2) Jeremy Swayman (36.6%)
3) Urho Vaakanainen (40.4%)
4) John Beecher (45.2%)
5) Jakub Zboril (42.9%)
6) Trent Frederic (43.1%)
7) Jakub Lauko (39.1%)

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
This is where is starts to get more interesting. If you have any suggestions of prospects to ass please share them!

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I voted Vlader. He didn't look great in his brief playoff appearance, but getting your first NHL action coming in off the bench against the eventual champions is a tough spot. His AHL numbers would make one believe he will be an NHL goalie at some point.

Broader note, looking at the list so far and who's left to vote for..... I don't even have words. I don't think "worst" is the right word, but we must have one of the least exciting prospect pools in the league. Couple promising defensemen and goalies, and a handful of bottom sixers, spare maybe Studnicka.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

BigBadBs4life

Jul 4, 2011
Halifax
I voted Achan. From the few highlight clips I seen of him I think he could potentially make the bruins roster full time with a year in the minors if he develops and plays well in the ahl. Plays alot bigger then he is.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Is Steen falling just a little? I thought his value was pretty close to Lauko’s in past conversations but it seems like the shine is gone a bit.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Is Steen falling just a little? I thought his value was pretty close to Lauko’s in past conversations but it seems like the shine is gone a bit.

he had a very rough start to his AHL career. However he posted 12 points in his final 19 games. It took him a bit to transition from the larger European rink to the rinks here, but he picked it up towards the end.

Definitely going to be an important upcoming year for him.

Reactions: HustleB

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I don't get the hype around Ahcan. Undrafted free agent despite having WJC profile. Undersized, lacks NHL caliber shot.

Anyways I'm going Vlader again. The AHL's leader in GAA and SP shouldn't have lasted this long.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I don't get the hype around Ahcan. Undrafted free agent despite having WJC profile. Undersized, lacks NHL caliber shot.

Anyways I'm going Vlader again. The AHL's leader in GAA and SP shouldn't have lasted this long.
I had Vladar ranked #2 after everything shutdown but with the fast food mentality around here doesn't surprise me he's dropped
As far as Ahcan goes I think you'll grow to like him,hopefully they'll be a few pre season games so he can show off the skill, he really is eererly similar to the guy who just left,he has "it"

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
I liked what I read about Hall in his draft year, but haven't paid much attention since. What's your read on him?

From Yale website...
6'3" 210 pounds
2019-20: Second-Team All-ECAC... Second-Team All-Ivy League... NCAA Division I statistical champion for game-winning goals... Led team with 17 goals and 27 points... Ninth in Division I with .61 goals per game average... Eighth in ECAC with 21 conference points... Four-goal, five-point weekend on Jan. 17-18 earned him ECAC Player of the Week and NCAA 3 Stars by ncaa.com... Scored GTG with :51 left and OT GWG at Vermont on Jan. 7... Scored twice in season opener vs. Brown... Two-goal game vs. SLU at home this year... Played for Team USA at 2020 IIHF World Juniors in Czech Republic...

Think he has gone from a prospect not much was expected of, to someone we can have high hopes for

Trajectory seems to keep going up

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I had Vladar ranked #2 after everything shutdown but with the fast food mentality around here doesn't surprise me he's dropped
As far as Ahcan goes I think you'll grow to like him,hopefully they'll be a few pre season games so he can show off the skill, he really is eererly similar to the guy who just left,he has "it"

Its crazy that this will be his 5th year of pro hockey and he's only 23yr old.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad