B-Sens 2020-2021 Belleville Senators - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
I mean Laval is probably one of the best team in AHL right now. And Sens are destroying them like rag dolls by pit bulls.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Injured... coming back from injury slowing his progress.. Probably his best game this year tonight so not showing enough and the clock is running out this year
If anyone gets a game the rest of the year it will be Brown.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Logan Brown just needs to stay healthy for a season. If he figures out how to not be injury prone, he's a NHL player.

Imagine Logan Brown and Cole Caufield on the PP!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If anyone gets a game the rest of the year it will be Brown.
For Brown it will likely have to be the last game at home vs the Leafs if he gets one. Giving Brown a game to accomplish what? I would give one to Soks for the year he had ... and to give him a taste. Brown has had a taste and really has not done enough to be rewarded .. so it would be to say they did but it seems like too little to late for that . Will Brown be happy they gave him the last game of the year .. will DJ be able to evaluate his play in one game? Its kind of like an olive branch but not sure it carries much for anyone.

Reactions: Emrasie

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
I am sorry, there is nothing to evaluate with Logan Brown if only DJ Smith was not born yesterday. Brown is oozing skills and he is superb in a cycle game in o-zone and that's what we need. He has a nice shot and he needs to shoot more. That's it. His defensive game is adequate.

Reactions: Sweatred

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Sokolov's goal tonight was a beautiful shot. He looks on track to develop into an NHL player and his shot could be a great weapon on our 2nd powerplay unit (which has absolutely no shooting threat right now)

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
They took the assists away on Logan Browns goal it's now unassisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad