Outofbodyinhungary

Aug 6, 2018
Bratislava, Slovakia
Slovak jerseys
upload_2018-12-13_16-18-48.jpeg

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Yeah, although there were some small amendments to it as it was not in line with Slovak law apparently. There will be a "Hockey Slovakia" sign somewhere above the logo and Slovak national emblems will be added to the sleeves.

novisor

Feb 6, 2012
Kitchener, ON
USA looking like they will wear a modified version of this years Olympic jersey, with the official USA Hockey logo on it instead.

novisor

Feb 6, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Interesting notes so far: Switzerland wearing white helmets this year, Canada potential to have black jersey this year - the first time in a while.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I'm sure it has to do with the IOC ban and just using the Athletes from Russia uniform they used at the beer league Olympic Games

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Those Slovak jerseys are solid, they have that 2016 World Cup look.

It's not often Canada has a superior jersey than the USA, but this looks to be one of those years. Those 2018 Olympic jerseys were atrocious, both Canada's and the USA's. So glad Canada gassed them.

Although personally I don't like it when Canada uses too much black on their tarps. It's hard not to include it when you only have 2 official colours to work with, but I don't think black should be the dominant colour.

Just my 2 cents.

novisor

Feb 6, 2012
Kitchener, ON

It's not often Canada has a superior jersey than the USA, but this looks to be one of those years. Those 2018 Olympic jerseys were atrocious, both Canada's and the USA's. So glad Canada gassed them.

Although personally I don't like it when Canada uses too much black on their tarps. It's hard not to include it when you only have 2 official colours to work with, but I don't think black should be the dominant colour.

Just my 2 cents.
Is it confirmed that they will wear a black-dominant jersey this year?

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki

Just my 2 cents.
It's not hard at all. Red and white are enough for Denmark as well as the Red Wings and Poland, it should be enough for Canada too. Using some additional color with no meaning or history to it is just unnecessary.

novisor

Feb 6, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Favourite jersey(s) this tournament? Gotta say that Kazakhstan's blue jersey with the gold numbering is a look I have never seen before, and just love. Canada's black takes second for me, I love that intimidating look. Russia's white are 3rd, just a nice clean traditional look.

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Canadian's are suckiest, there is no black color on their flag so wtf... it looks like there is some mourning in Canada, just ridiculous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad