TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Remaining forwards for Canada:

Comtois - Glass - Tippett
Lafreniere - Suzuki - Leason
Veleno - Hayton - Studnicka
Anderson-Dolan - Frost - Entwistle
Formenton - Bowers - Vilardi

They need to cut two players. Formenton will be one of the cuts. Bolded players are injured. I am assuming at least one of the injured LA guys will be available - probably both.

Reactions: Back in Black

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
The only report on Formenton is a knee injury and out for tournament . Hopefully not ACL or it could potentially hamper his elite speed long term

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Brutal. Dorion mentioned a scenario where Formenton could play for canada and stay here, now that's not even happening.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Man and I have no doubt Formenton would have destroyed the tournament and his value would have soared through the rough. ugh, absolutely sucks man

what can ya do.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Sucks about JBD. Really was hoping for him to make this team. Any chance he gets back in if there's an injury? (i have no idea how this stuff works...)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Sucks about JBD. Really was hoping for him to make this team. Any chance he gets back in if there's an injury? (i have no idea how this stuff works...)

Yes there is a chance. There is a deadline to set the roster re IIHF WJC rules but that date has not been reached yet. Anything can happen

toivy

Nov 15, 2008
Ottawa
I meant early this season before reaching his game limit to be be sent back to junior. I read a quote where Formenton could have been on our roster still but also loaned to team canada.
Happened with Lazar years ago. I remember him playing with McDavid and then lighting it up.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I meant early this season before reaching his game limit to be be sent back to junior. I read a quote where Formenton could have been on our roster still but also loaned to team canada.
Oh ok, yeah that would have been possible.

Team Canada really shouldn’t play the locks in games against usports. Completely meaningless

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
3 days to go (pre-tournament). 5 PM EST????

Screenshot 2018-12-16 08.34.20.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad