GDT: 2019 Winter Classic - Bruins vs Blackhawks at Notre Dame 1PM - NBC, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Gary looking rough....put on a few pounds, and with some scruff on his face. Looks like he's hungover from last night too lol.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Wayne Simmonds says hi!

He comes up daily in the Bruins trade thread. In fact, I'd say if you want to discuss RWers in the NHL possibly available and the cost just go to the Bruins trade thread as we have covered every single RWer since pretty much Horton's departure.

Hell, every Bruin prospect has been given the shot as well. Frederic and Studnicka will get their shots soon enough as well as Senyshyn.

Reactions: Tripod

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I really liked the small segment they did on Bill Nyrop there, fond memories of him as a kid cheering on my Habs (who were goddamned unbeatable then)

He was a solid player for us and overall good guy, sad he died so young.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
He comes up daily in the Bruins trade thread. In fact, I'd say if you want to discuss RWers in the NHL possibly available and the cost just go to the Bruins trade thread as we have covered every single RWer since pretty much Horton's departure.

Hell, every Bruin prospect has been given the shot as well. Frederic and Studnicka will get their shots soon enough as well as Senyshyn.
I might need to drop by that thread!

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
LOL that’s just brutal when you’re already short. Refs tend to give some liberties but he left him with no choice there. That was blatant

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
He actually barely touched him. Not a penalty most of the times.

He got him right on the hands. Wasn't hard, but it was the only reason there was a loss of control and no shot. Should have even been penalty shot by the letter of the law.

Now I understand your post to like ratio. Look at it again bud.

I did look at it again. That's how I know what happened. I suggest you look at it again before you respond about 99% of posts made before the "like" system even existed.

sexydonut

May 12, 2009
Sitting in a crowded dimsum restaurant and watching the screen from afar. The all-black vs. mostly white and black uniform match up is so hard to discern.

If only the NHL tried those color rush ideas from the NFL. All red Chicago vs. all-yellow Boston would be easier to figure out. Curling does it with their stones, yet hockey cannot figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad