Series Discussion: 2019 Stanley Cup Finals - Battle of the Bs: Blues vs. Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I think the only reason any of us are happy with either outcome is that Marcus Johansson would get his name on the Cup and he was loved in DC, but yeah, I hope the Blues win. I had a moment pop up on my timeline yesterday reminding me I was with some friends in Chicago for G3 of the SCF last year on that date and it brought back a flood of emotions. I remember exactly what bar(s) I was at and I remember losing my mind when DSP scored to make it 3-0 in the closing minutes of the 1st period and actually feeling like this is real and we're going to do it.

Every step of the journey conjures up vivid and happy memories. I was outside in the sea of humanity for G5 when they ended up winning the damn thing. By happenstance I got to get drunk with the team and touch the Cup at Cafe Milano during the famous fountain celebration. Everyone should get to experience that at some point in their lives because it's incredible and the longer you wait the sweeter it is. I hope the dream comes true for the Blues this year!

Yep, any team that has suffered so much it's the Blues. Although not a favorite of mine, I also wish other fans experience the joy of a Stanley Cup, especially when it's not at the Cap's expense. I'm glad you got to experience that last year AlexBro. That is something that will last a lifetime.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I was totally wrong about this series so far, and I'm very happy about it. Go Blues, f*** rat face, sorry Mojo I still root for you but I'd rather see Boston lose than see you win.

I'd take Schenn on my team any day.

Didn't Perron get scratched in the SCF last year?

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Where's that one dude that doesn't want to see the Blues in the Cup club? I'm worried about him at this point.

Go Blues!

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Where's that one dude that doesn't want to see the Blues in the Cup club? I'm worried about him at this point.

Go Blues!

Found him.

giphy.gif

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

Tim Thomas is coming out of his bunker for those free Barstool towels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad