Patriots/NFL 2019 Season III - Preseason - Cut Down Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I'm sure some of the CBD products do have some therapeutic value, the way people go on and on about it makes it sound like some kind of miracle tonic and three drops under the tongue will cure cancer. It all strikes me as holistic new age bullcrap like essential oils.

CBD oil has become a panacea for all that ails people and as there are no regulations on it from the government, anyone can put some crap in a bottle and call it CBD, whether it has any healing properties or not, and whether it contains any CBD or not.

I would also say that people are using CBD as a catchall phrase, when in reality, the oils people use for pain relief are not just CBD, but plenty of the other terpenes, including THC and THCA.

The same kind of hyperbole is happening around the keto diet stuff. You don't just say f*** it and invoke a ketogenic diet for yourself. It's administered in a hospital during a multi day stay because getting to the state of ketosis is very dangerous and your body can easily become acidotic, which will kill you. So these clowns who buy stuff that says it's part of a keto diet are literally wasting their money. It's not really a ketogenic diet you're doing. You're paying extra for the company slapping the word keto on the packaging.

Reactions: smithformeragent

Elvis P

Revolution was a B side
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
"WIDE RECEIVER (6): Julian Edelman, Josh Gordon, N'Keal Harry, Demaryius Thomas, Phillip Dorsett, Jakobi Meyers
Two weeks ago, Belichick was assessing the competition at the position and declared it "to be determined." That was a result of Edelman, Gordon and Thomas having yet to practice. They're all back, and now the outlook at the position is much different. The cuts are Gunner Olszewski (I tried hard to keep him as a punt returner but just ran out of spots), Braxton Berrios, Ryan Davis and Damoun Patterson, with Cameron Meredith remaining on the physically unable to perform list." https://www.espn.com/blog/new-engla...ster-projection-includes-surplus-of-receivers

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Pats just traded for a couple of depth offensive lineman with starting experience

OT Korey Cunningham from the Cardinals and OG/OT Jermaine Eluemunor from the Ravens

I’d imagine Cunningham will be the primary backup tackle and Eluemunor will be the primary backup interior lineman. Definitely needed that depth with Andrews going down

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The cuts this year seem harder than usual IMO

At least at WR and maybe CB sucks for Duke Dawson
This might be the deepest roster we've had since 2007, that's why it's so hard to make cuts, because whoever doesn't make it is going to be a good player somewhere

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
This might be the deepest roster we've had since 2007, that's why it's so hard to make cuts, because whoever doesn't make it is going to be a good player somewhere

D looks good but I think losing Gronk makes a big void that hasnt been replaced yet. PPG on offense could be down initially.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Not sure if this has been asked or addressed yet, but are we doing a HF fantasy league again? If so, I want in per usual.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I did delete it because I wasn't aware anyone was interested. Last season I auto renewed it and barely half the teams updated their line ups.

If people are interested, PM me and I'll set up another one.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Froholdt hurt now.

Brady is going to get murdered this year with this O Line.

Andrews going down is a huge loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1