NBA 2019 Playoffs

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Dame is shooting 39.2% from 30 to 40 feet, so it was objectively not a bad shot for him. For anyone else, maybe, but with the game tied and the clock expiring it's a smarter play than committing an offensive foul.

...and was shooting 67% in the SERIES from that range. I mean, I don't completely blame PG for thinking what he thought and saying what he said, but that's still a failure to observe what was going on right in front of him.

It gets crazier. C.J. McCollum goes out with 3 fouls in the first quarter. Dame had to carry the team in the first half, played all 24 minutes, hit a bunch of circus shots, and had 34 at half. He was kind of worn out by the end (McCollum eventually picked up some slack, and Lillard had a couple key assists in the 4th), yet THAT!

BTW, for Terry... at least PG was hitting his shots last night and should have taken their last one. Westbrick just never bought a clue in this series.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ingles forgetting how to shoot is really weird. Career 41% shooter from three is at 25% for the series and is air balling open shots. He's 3-6 so far tonight and the Jazz need a lot more than that.

Last edited:

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
KD must be wondering what the f*** happened with how good a game he had.

But Williams, Beverley, Harrell so much hustle and attitude there it's great to watch them get rewarded for it.

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
So six of the eight first round playoff series were over in four or five games. It's mildly surprising to say the least that one of the ones going longer is Golden State wrestling with the eight seed.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
It just feels like the Warriors run is over. They only have 3 guys they can rely on to score double digits, and they can't defend like they used to. Durant put up 45 and still wasn't enough. A deep team like the Rockets are going to have their way with them.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Sixers/Raptors will begin before the Spurs/Nuggets series ends. I hate when they do that.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Anyone think the Clippers can complete the comeback? I think they might. I figured the Warriors wouldn't make the finals this year but had them winning in Round 1.

Say Hey Kid

War, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
So six of the eight first round playoff series were over in four or five games. It's mildly surprising to say the least that one of the ones going longer is Golden State wrestling with the eight seed.
If I had said before the Harris trade this would go 6 I would have been crucified in here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad