Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Eastern Conference

1. Bucks vs. 4. Celtics - Bucks in 6
2. Raptors vs. 3. Sixers - Raptors in 6

Western Conference

1. Warriors vs. 4. Rockets - Rockets in 7
2. Nuggets/7. Spurs vs. 3. Blazers

Should be some fun series and tougher to predict than round one. Who ya got?

I'm rolling with the MVP in the Bucks/Celtics series.

Raptors/Sixers should be very interesting. I think this is where the Gasol pick up will really be huge. He has had success against Embiid in the past defensively and he has the range to pull him out of the paint on offense. Raptors also have the best player in the series.

I hate picking against the Warriors because no one has been able to beat this group but I like the Rockets. I like them a bit less after seeing Harden already looking a little tired and shooting poorly but hopefully they're ready to go this round. The Warriors playing that extra game in round one and both Steph and Klay coming out of it hobbling isn't great either.

Sep 19, 2008
How can anyone pick against the Warriors. They dominate the league by a mile over any other team, Houston included.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Kawhi is doing some very mean things to Butler. The Sixers biggest weakness might be their perimeter defense and it's showing up early on.

Sixers aren't in too bad of a spot though considering how well the Raptors have shot.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Apparently Toronto desn't focus on offensive rebounding because they don't want to get beat with fast break points the other way. They said it during the broadcast.

That’s good strategy against the Sixers because their transition offense is more dangerous than their half-court offense, presuming you can defend Embiid (which Gasol can). If they get to the finals and have to play the Warriors (or even Houston), that’s probably not a strategy they want to use.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Both Kawhi and Siakam were unreal. They outscored the Sixers starters by themselves.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’ve seen this story so many times from DeRozan. Spurs will probably lose by 2.

I hope I’m wrong though. I can’t cheer against Pop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad