NCAA: 2019 off season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016

I love how people out there were talking doom and gloom for PSU and now suddenly they’re only 7 spots behind OSU at #11 overall (per 24/7 composite) and climbing.

It should be an interesting year in the B1G. Harbaugh is a choker and Day an unproven commodity. New QB/RB, but PSU’s defense is going to be a huge problem for teams they play this year. Remember the names Micah Parsons and Yetur Gross-Matos.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
They've picked up 2 more recruits, 19 now and are favorites for 8 others, tOSU will end up #1 or #2 in recruiting.

Calling it...Day will end up with a better legacy than Urb.

How bout THAT?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

lol reverse

UConn football going independent would be a disaster. I mean, their football program already is god awful, but good luck.

I'd just say have UConn join the ACC, at least it would give Boston College a closer opponent and send Louisville to the Big 12. The UConn football program would fit in nicely with all the other mediocre to bad ACC football programs.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'd just say have UConn join the ACC, at least it would give Boston College a closer opponent and send Louisville to the Big 12. The UConn football program would fit in nicely with all the other mediocre to bad ACC football programs.

There's no way that the ACC would trade Louisville for UConn.

Edit: Speaking of Louisville to the Big 12, I thought the Big 12 blew it by not getting Louisville in the first place.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Jim Harbaugh talking shit about Urban Meyer is the weakest shit ever.

It's going to be GREAT to kick his whiny f***ing ass again this year.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
depending on who you ask, BYU does or does not want to join AAC and AAC does or does not want anymore members

so basically sounds like is BYU to AAC or no one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad