GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
What happened to Miller?

Did Cassidy shed any light on it?

He made a diving play to break up a pass against St Louis the other night. I wonder
if that's the play where the "upper body injury" occurred. Probably started to smart
an hour or two after the game.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
He made a diving play to break up a pass against St Louis the other night. I wonder
if that's the play where the "upper body injury" occurred. Probably started to smart
an hour or two after the game.
He got hurt vs Vegas.

774EVER

& Now 374EVER
I think the Bruins were smart the way they had both JFK and Frederic with the big club. All accounts are that the Senators want picks top prospects and NHL ready players. Since JFK and Frederic both technically were able to play 3rd line C, guess they meet the criteria of NHL ready players.

My guess is that one of them or Vaak/Lauzon who also played for the big club this year will be included in any deal with Ottawa.

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
Pierre calling out Edmonton for not actually looking for a GM is fantastic. Listed a ton of solid names they need to look at

I wonder whether Edmonton is waiting to see what Yzerman will do. The Oilers are probably desperately hoping they can entice him (although I bet that Stevie Y returns to Detroit next season after Holland is given some kind of golden handshake).

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I wonder whether Edmonton is waiting to see what Yzerman will do. The Oilers are probably desperately hoping they can entice him (although I bet that Stevie Y returns to Detroit next season after Holland is given some kind of golden handshake).

No way he leaving Tampa for that cold gloomy place

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

I thought this was the worst kept secret in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad