GDT: 2019 NHL TRADE DEADLINE - 3 PM EASTERN TV 8 AM NHLN, TSN, SN 2:30 PM NESN - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
071.gif

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Not sure what it will cost to get Stone but I just hope neither Vaak or Studnicka get traded. Id be fine with any assortment of other prospects and draft picks.

Reactions: Coach Parker

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Pierre calling out Edmonton for not actually looking for a GM is fantastic. Listed a ton of solid names they need to look at

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Not sure what it will cost to get Stone but I just hope neither Vaak or Studnicka get traded. Id be fine with any assortment of other prospects and draft picks.

Therein lies the problem... You want the best forward on the market but not to trade our two best prospects? I agree but its not realistic.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
frederic and senyshn for me.. frederic is different than any other prospect.. and i just want to see senyshn succeed here as a bruin..

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Same. Might just quickly pop into subway here in a few mins. Luckily everything is close in this town, haha. One side to the other in less than 10 mins.
My issue is every quick place near me has a line out the door right now.

Guess Ill just starve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad