2019 NHL Bracket Challenge

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm very worried about my Colorado over Calgary pick. I thought Smith would crap the bed, instead good Smith showed up.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
I'm very worried about my Colorado over Calgary pick. I thought Smith would crap the bed, instead good Smith showed up.

Calgary did have the best record in the West. I picked Colorado, but it will be a major upset if the Flames are knocked out in the 1st rd.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Lightning are in an interesting scenario as well. I fully expect them to still come back and take the series with Columbus, but many people have them going all the way.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
One of those things where everything goes out the window once playoffs start.

My strategy is to find the most difficult 1st round matchup in each conference, and whomever I have winning that series, they are the Stanley Cup representative. I thought that Winnipeg - St. Louis was the most difficult matchup in the West, and in the East, the 2 vs 3 matchups in both were really hard to figure out, so I just went with Toronto because everyone tends to get tired of the Penguins winning.

At least my projection of the Tampa - Columbus series being a sweep is still intact. :sarcasm:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
My west bracket looks pretty good at least.

I may try flipping a coin next year.

The last two years I tried picking the exact opposite team of who I thought would win. The first year it worked pretty well :laugh:
Last it was......very bad though.

This year I just did it straight up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad