NFL: 2019 NFL Trade Deadline Rumors, Speculation, and Minor Trades

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Here’s the thing on the Jets: new GM was hired after the draft and free agency. Nothing is owed to anyone in a locker room of an organization that’s produced last place teams 4 of the last 5 years.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I really want the Bears to trade for a QB. Please.

We all want it but it isn't happening

But you don't move on from a "Franchise" QB like Mitch as it would be acknowledging you have made a mistake

Our gm much like the coach he hired have trouble admitting when they are wrong

Also sadly at 3-4 the season is done in NFC at this point

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Don't see the Jets desperate to move him. So, it's more about the offers being too good for them to pass up. Getting a pair of picks, one in the 20's, the other in the mid 80's doesn't seem like a good return for a guy like Adams.

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada

But you don't move on from a "Franchise" QB like Mitch as it would be acknowledging you have made a mistake

Sadly it's true. Nagy has been driving me nuts this season. He's thinking way too hard. They finally run Montgomery and look, it worked. I hope Nagy is gone next year.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

What are the options at QB? Saints wouldn't deal Bridgewater to an NFC team. What roster player would they get back to make it worth it for them? Draft picks are not as important as the insurance policy Teddy brings for this season.

Foles, is really the only other guy they could grab. AFC team, so not an issue trading with.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Who is more poorly run, the Bengals or the Redskins?

Miami's deliberately tanking but the Redskins and Bengals are just complete failures.
That kind of speaks to everyone else, if you think he helps you and there’s a deal to be made, no point in not doing it just to prove you can also be an asshole

member 157595

That kind of speaks to everyone else, if you think he helps you and there’s a deal to be made, no point in not doing it just to prove you can also be an *******

I get the idea of standing firm during a contract dispute if money is the reason. However, this is different. Williams made it pretty clear he'd rather not play than ever play in Washington again. I don't think the Redskins will win this war of attrition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad