GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
He's going to be a star. The kid can flat out rake. Gets the barrel on the ball and has surprising power.

Ton of swing and miss too though. Sample size is too small right now and some of the underlying numbers are concerning. He also struck out a ton at every level in minors.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
More Yankees clobbering Baltimore mindf***ery

Urshela hits 2nd if the game, 50 now vs Orioles

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
A starting 9 of contributors of this baseball board (Clowe Me, Yake, Wrigley, darko, rangerssharks, blackhawkswincup, Taro Tsujimoto, GKJ, Filthy Dangles) could probably hit 5+ HR’s against the Orioles.

When they pitch, more often that not, it’s Good, Clean Fun for everyone else.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
What would a Chris Davis buyout look like?

Those don’t exist in baseball.

I think there’s a legitimate chance they DFA and release him though despite his albatross contract which they will get no savings from by doing so. He basically contributes nothing of value on the field and just tried to fight his manager....

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Those don’t exist in baseball.

I think there’s a legitimate chance they DFA and release him though despite his albatross contract which they will get no savings from by doing so. He basically contributes nothing of value on the field and just tried to fight his manager....
yankees will sign him and he'll hit 30+ homers again

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Well, if even an 8 game win streak isn’t Good enough, then the Yanks are a lost cause for his positivity,

Seriously, I think the Leafs will win a Cup before this guy praises the Yanks
Its not about regular season! I still see no signs that Yankees are more than capable of going to the World Series (no starting pitchers).

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Its not about regular season! I still see no signs that Yankees are more than capable of going to the World Series (no starting pitchers).

Enjoy the ride. If your emphasis is solely on the WS, then you’re truly glass half empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad