GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Coors was somewhat under control in the past couple of years and then the MLB juiced the balls and it’s batshit again.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Really? Lol.

Mr. I only like up-and-coming teams. But if they keep winning, I'll stop liking them.

Coors was somewhat under control in the past couple of years and then the MLB juiced the balls and it’s bat**** again.

Coors was NEVER under control. No humidor means a lot of home runs. Humidor means a lot of normal flyballs that drop for base hits because Coors is so spacious. If it was at sea level, it would be the worst park for hitters in the majors...worse than the early days of Petco.

Coors is just anti-baseball.

Last edited:

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Dodgers are quite the team. Some good talent on the team. Bellinger is quickly becoming 1 of the top players in the MLB.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Dodgers are quite the team. Some good talent on the team. Bellinger is quickly becoming 1 of the top players in the MLB.

I’m assuming there’s no chance Dave Roberts isn’t fired if they don’t win the World Series this year.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I’m assuming there’s no chance Dave Roberts isn’t fired if they don’t win the World Series this year.

Roberts just got a long-term extension last offseason, I know the Dodgers have more money than god but it's unlikely barring a total meltdown they off him after this year.

Sep 19, 2008
Phillies got wrecked again :laugh:

That team is garbage other than that Mets sweep. They were lucky to face a team even worse than them.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Bellinger is already in the conversation with Yelich and Betts as the 2nd best player in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad