GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I don't see it with the Orioles. They are close to expansion team level right now. It will take 3 years just to be 2 years away from competing. Especially in the AL East.

Strangely, they are smoking the Indians again today though.

In a battle for last place. One 1st overall can change your ball club if you develop the others.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
It was made to be a spectacle and it was basically. If a game like that can't get fans on board what will?
A 1-0 pitching duel wouldn't. Failed experiment, it's not for soccer fans. I don't even think that was a Baseball game though. That was fishy.
that was intramural softball, not baseball.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Mets will do it again, in this losing streak the bullpen has blown every lead and pretty much everybody at fault too. They are on pace to lose 90+ games ffs

Happy for Mazza at least. Shows hard work pays off as he was drafted well after the 20th round and spent 9 years in the minors including a stint in independent ball

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
One theory is apparently the London stadium has zero airflow due to it being s track stadium and the lack of airflow kills all breaking stuff.

Idk I think they just juiced the balls

Sep 19, 2008
intramural

iu

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
One theory is apparently the London stadium has zero airflow due to it being s track stadium and the lack of airflow kills all breaking stuff.

Idk I think they just juiced the balls

Guess you're right

Plus isn't the CENTERFIELD wall 385 feet? I mean cripes, that kind of bandbox would even make Great American and Coors blush.

The balls are already juiced this year as it is, doubt they really needed to do it more for the London games :P I'm not happy having 'both' Porcello and Tanaka in a deep fantasy league lineup yesterday.

Last edited:

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ

This whole franchise can't do anything right. Just wow.

Wilpon’s care more about the Brooklyn Dodgers than Mets history. It’s only this year they started an alumni type thing and bringing back former players to sign autographs/tell stories in the stadium. I can speak for most Mets fans who want more history in the stadium, doesn’t have to be overboard like the Yanks but it’s nowhere near enough!

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Red Sox made the wrong investment. 25mil on Eovaldi and Pearce instead of one of the best closers of this gen. Their bullpen is rancid.

Reactions: Roman Fell

islandersDynasty7983

Mar 9, 2019
A monkey could manage the Yankees to WS Title but Boone still has no daMN clue how to manage a single pitcher, Boone trying to blow 6 run and 11 run lead yesterday and now 8 run lead today

Reactions: Cassano

islandersDynasty7983

Mar 9, 2019
5+ yankee pitchers have given up 4+ runs with a minimum of 8 hits in the last 2 games,Boone is not a manager anyway you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad