GDT: 2019 MLB Regular Season Thread (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
i didn't know they changed the outfield wall colors. the sculpture and lime green walls were kind of a miami thing. i thought they added character to an otherwise pretty standard park. now they're navy blue and white. wonderful. wonder where jetes got the color palette. :dunno:

after next season they'll probably get rid of "taste of miami" in left center and you'll be able to go to a kosher deli and get some corned beef. or be lectured on how to fold a slice-a-pizza. foh.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
i didn't know they changed the outfield wall colors. the sculpture and lime green walls were kind of a miami thing. i thought they added character to an otherwise pretty standard park. now they're navy blue and white. wonderful. wonder where jetes got the color palette. :dunno:

after next season they'll probably get rid of "taste of miami" in left center and you'll be able to go to a kosher deli and get some corned beef. or be lectured on how to fold a slice-a-pizza. foh.
Actually, they already got rid of Taste of Miami. Their are new Latin food offerings in different areas of the concourse.

Marlins Park Cuisine

I never minded the lime green walls, but I think the ballpark looks better now.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
i was just thinking about this the other day since colon's career looks to be over

how many guys who played in the 90s are left in the major pro sports? carter and nowitzki in the NBA. vinatieri in the NFL. thornton, marleau, chara, and cullen in the NHL? i feel like i'm missing someone in the NHL

Luongo I think.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
i was just thinking about this the other day since colon's career looks to be over

how many guys who played in the 90s are left in the major pro sports? carter and nowitzki in the NBA. vinatieri in the NFL. thornton, marleau, chara, and cullen in the NHL? i feel like i'm missing someone in the NHL

Phil Dawson in the nfl also

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Happy Opening Day

al_bundy_walk_off_homerunbase.png

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

That's so '90s: The 10 still-active players from the last millennium

MLB: none
NFL: Vinatieri, Dawson
NBA: Dirk, Carter
NHL: Thornton, Marleau, Chara, Luongo, Cullen

End of list

I mean, I know that there isn't, but you'd think that there would be some LOOGY on there.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Rodney is like really old too. He doesn't have any signs of graying so I dunno how he does it. Maybe his bow and arrow celebration provides him some youth. Kinda like #MakeBaseballFunAgain

407845.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad