2019 Memorial Cup Predictions

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
Good chance neither team makes it to the Finals.

The OHL is so wide open with London, Sault Ste. Marie, Saginaw, & Guelph in the West and Ottawa, Oshawa, Niagara, & Sudbury in the East... it's a crap shoot as to who comes out of there alive
I don’t follow the OHL too much but that’s interesting! Good luck to them!

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017

The OHL is so wide open with London, Sault Ste. Marie, Saginaw, & Guelph in the West and Ottawa, Oshawa, Niagara, & Sudbury in the East... it's a crap shoot as to who comes out of there alive

Hmm, I think it's more two-tiered. I think London and Ottawa are clearly better than the rest. To simplify things, I 'd probably give them both around a 40% chance of getting to the final, and about 20% for each of the other 6

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby

Gotta agree Otto, 4 good quality teams in each conference. It will be who stays healthy, opponents, coaching etc. Would like to see Saginaw win the West and Sudbury in the East. Guelph could be scary if they can get all that talent playing well?

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
My March 2019 and Last Predictions before the playoffs
-
Halifax Mooseheads (HOST)
Rouyn Noranda Huskies (QMJHL)
Prince Albert Raiders (WHL)
London Knights (OHL)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad