Prospect Info: 2019 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking #7

Prospect Ranking #6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
My List off the top of my head (Subject to changes)

1) Liljegren
2) Sandin
3) Robertson
4) Mikheyev
5) Woll
6) Brazeau
7) Scott
8) Moore
9) Kivihalme
10) Bracco
11) Kokkonen
12) Korshkov
13) Duszak
14) Der-Argunchesov
15) Stotts
16) Abramov
17) Marchment
18) Hollowell
19) Kizimov
20) Koster
21) Rasanen
22) Kara
23) Engvall
24) Timashov
25) Brooks
26) Lindgren
27) Kral
28) Holmberg
29) Chebykin
30) Abruzzese
31) Lopenen

The bolded are just crazy low. They'll shoot up when you watch em next year!

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
The bolded are just crazy low. They'll shoot up when you watch em next year!

Hollowell: I don't see how he should be ranked any higher... 18 isn't an insult or anything, for Hollowell's case, it shows how deep we are in prospects ATM.

Engvall: Kid will really have to step up this seaosn to prove he has an NHL future, especially with the depth we have on our team. I view him similarily to Tobias Lindberg whom we had a couple years back... Lindberg never found that next gear... hopefully Engvall can.

Lindgren: I admit, this is probably a little low, but he's the bigger boom-bust type prospect than most. If he makes it, he could be a quality 2nd pair guy... I may move him up around the 20-21 spot.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Hollowell: I don't see how he should be ranked any higher... 18 isn't an insult or anything, for Hollowell's case, it shows how deep we are in prospects ATM.

Engvall: Kid will really have to step up this seaosn to prove he has an NHL future, especially with the depth we have on our team. I view him similarily to Tobias Lindberg whom we had a couple years back... Lindberg never found that next gear... hopefully Engvall can.

Lindgren: I admit, this is probably a little low, but he's the bigger boom-bust type prospect than most. If he makes it, he could be a quality 2nd pair guy... I may move him up around the 20-21 spot.
Are we talking about the same Mac Holowell? The one who lead Defensemen scoring in the OHL, ahead of names like, Merkley, bouchard, Boquist, Wilde, and other top prospects?
Personally I have Holowell in my top 10-12

Engvall actually has an incredible tool box...this year is huge for him.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Are we talking about the same Mac Holowell? The one who lead Defensemen scoring in the OHL, ahead of names like, Merkley, bouchard, Boquist, Wilde, and other top prospects?
Personally I have Holowell in my top 10-12

Engvall actually has an incredible tool box...this year is huge for him.

Yes. Unfortunately, size is the issue with Hollowell (as it is for Duszak as well). I have Duszak just a couple spots ahead of Hollowell, but its in that area of our prospect pool where you could rationally put 12-20 in any spot IMO. Just a sign of good depth.

I though Lindberg had a lof the necessary tools too. I do like Engvall's game, but he has to find that next level for me to put him higher on my list.

the wood guy

Aug 16, 2018
marchment is the only one after moore who has a shot of making it out of camp. sandin and lily maybe late season callups for a look see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad