GDT: 2019 IIHF World Championships - Slovakia (Bratislava/Kosice) - May 10th to 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Ferraro discussed it, but the fact that these goals are coming in such different ways is what’s so impressive. The kid has to be absolutely gassed too, he’s played so much hockey. He’s insane.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
The game through Devil vision.
This. What a dumb comment.

And of course Kakko scores shortly after.

Ferraro discussed it, but the fact that these goals are coming in such different ways is what’s so impressive. The kid has to be absolutely gassed too, he’s played so much hockey. He’s insane.
Not to mention chasing around John McClane with an Uzi in his free time.

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
I’m watching the Finland-Slovakia game on replay on NHL Network and wow Kakko is everywhere. He just scored a beauty where he made a move to the front of the net from behind the goal line and then putting it in. Really hope the Devils don’t take him at 1.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Kakko is insane!!!!

That goal was pure filth. My lord is Kakko good...dang.

I'm actually getting a little antsy that Kakko might end up doing so good, Shero might change his damn mind.

I'm not saying if that happened, it wouldn't still be great that we had Hughes but I think for me personally, I'm so fully invested in Kakko coming here and now seeing live what he'll likely do for us, it actually would be a bit of let down if the Devils ended up taking Kakko.

Though Hughe is really good, from what I've seen of them both, I like Kappo's game better. I know that's nuts of me to say but I'm just being honest.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I really want KK over JH.

Got a feeling the Devils might feel the same way after this tournament.

I think they're both going to be star players.

I'm fond of Kakko's game but we shouldn't shed too many tears if we end up with Hughes.

Reactions: Joey Bones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad