GDT: 2019 IIHF U20 WJC (HF Sharks)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think the comeback is dead.

Now the question becomes which Russia shows up tomorrow. The one that cruised past Slovakia or the one that threw a hissy fit after losing to the us this afternoon

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Bob McKenzie abandoned his post :laugh:

Tsn panel suite is empty. I wonder if they skipped out to go get dinner before coming back for post-game

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I guess Russia decided to show up.

The Swiss have looked better than they did vs Finland, but aren't quick enough to get any space.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
full

We have a game again. Swiss are looking better as the game goes on

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Sasha with the 2 best usa chances of the period and he hits the side of the net and the goalie.

The shork is strong with this one.
Yeah. Sasha will be a great Shark! Does what our team (especially Patty) did :D But he has been one of the best USA's forwards today. Which is good to see.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Yeah. Sasha will be a great Shark! Does what our team (especially Patty) did :D But he has been one of the best USA's forwards today. Which is good to see.

The only downside is that 'Huntington Beach Native Sasha Chmelevski' doesn't roll off the tongue.

Also my phone's autocomplete has already learned "Long Beach Native Matt Nieto" it wanted to fix Huntington Beach native to that and all I have to type is "long" and it fills in the rest. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad